Relationship – Commitment – Connection
When these are in balance we feel a sense of comfort and security. And when they are not, we feel hurt, sad, angry and alone.
Signs that Your Relationship may need help:
- You feel alone and lonely
- You feel misunderstood
- Simple conversations end up in arguments, about the same things
- You don’t feel close sexually
- You feel unappreciated and that your partner doesn’t care
- You feel that it doesn’t matter what you do, it is never good enough
- There have been secrets and betrayals
We all want to feel love, support and emotional connection in our relationship. But when couples find themselves disconnected they get caught in negative patterns of interaction that leave them trapped with feelings of anger, hurt and loneliness. Couples mistakenly believe that the only answer is to separate believing there is no hope for change in this dance of despair. But there is HOPE.
Couple therapy can help you:
- Rebuild trust in a damaged relationship
- Heal past hurts and disappointments
- Improve how you communicate together
- Become more understanding and accepting of each other
- Build a strong emotional connection
- Learn how to become “unstuck” in moments of conflict
- Re-discover sexual intimacy
- Deal with life challenges including finances, parenting etc.
The Most Effective Couple Therapy
At the Relationship Centre, we use an approach called Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). This modality was developed to help couples in distress. EFT is recognized as one of the most successful approaches to couple therapy with recovery rates between 70-75% and improvement rates of 90%.
EFT therapy is for you if:
- You have the same argument over and over and nothing works to make it better
- You are exhausted from trying so hard
- You know you care about each other but you still feel invisible and unheard
- You want the fighting to stop
- You want more trust, connection and intimacy together
- You want to know that you matter to your partner and that you are important and special
- You want to enjoy your partner and your relationship again
Improve Your Relationship Now
You and your partner could be 90% happier.