Grief & Loss
Grief is a natural response to loss. It is the emotional suffering you feel when someone or something you love is taken away. The more significant the loss, the more intense your grief will be.
If you have experienced one of these losses, you may have felt grief:
Grief therapy can help:
- Identify and acknowledge your feelings of loss
- Safely express your feelings of sadness, guilt, anger, confusion and loneliness to allow you to move through them
- Manage the triggers you experience of your loss
- Create rituals to honour your loved one
- Work towards acceptance of the new direction your life has taken as a result of your loss
Common Symptoms of Grief include:
- Lowered immunity
- Weight loss or gain
- Aches and pains
Your grief and loss is unique to you. Only you know how it feels.
Now the most important thing for you is to feel better.