The Right Fit
At The Relationship Centre we work with each new client to ensure you are matched with the right therapist.
We consider the following to ensure the best match for client and therapist:
- Treatment Modality – individual | couple | family
- Clientele – adult | couple | family |child or teen
- Areas of Focus or Expertise – addictions | anxiety | children & teen issues | couples therapy | depression | EFT – emotionally focused therapy | family therapy | grief & loss | individual therapy | life transitions | pregnancy & postpartum depression | pregnancy & infant loss | self esteem | separation & divorce | trauma
- Schedule – days | evenings | weekends
- Theoretical Orientation & Treatment Modality – solution focused | narrative | psychodynamic | emotionally focused (EFT) | cognitive behavioural (CBT) | play therapy | family systems
- Therapist & Client Personality Style
The right fit fosters the development of a safe, trusting, therapeutic relationship that result in real change – achieving healing, growth and meeting of our client’s goals.
We know asking for help can be difficult.
As hard as it is to ask for help it can be even more difficult to go it alone.
But you need to take the first step. You can do it. We know you can.