Is Video Therapy Right For You?
You are ready to start feeling better about yourself or in your relationships.
You know you deserve more than what life is currently offering you.
But the challenge of attending in-person therapy sessions makes it feel impossible to take this important step forward.
Don't let this hold you back. We have a solution.
Video Therapy Gives You Freedom, Flexibility and Removes all the Barriers
Meet from the comfort of your own space
- Work around your schedule and needs
- Eliminate driving time
We have been helping people feel better about themselves and their important relationships using Video Therapy since we opened the doors at The Relationship Centre. And during the recent time of quarantine, many clients who have previously enjoyed in-office sessions are permanently shifting to Video Therapy. They received the same benefits as in-person sessions and they love the convenience. They know it works and so do we.
Book Online – It’s Easy!
We use a secure and convenient platform through our Practice Management Program making it easy for you.
Choose Video Therapy
Book Your Appointment
Click “Join Now”
Experience the convenience and effectiveness of Video Therapy so you can start enjoying the life and happiness you deserve.
How It Works:
All you need is an internet connection, access to a computer, smartphone or tablet, and follow these simple instructions:
- Book your Video Therapy session online or email or call the office at 613-848-3683.
- Complete your Intake Paperwork and Consent Forms that will be emailed to you from our practice management program.
- You will receive an email Appointment Reminder with a button “Join Now” to join your video session. Read and Agree to the short consent form and your device will open up the video session.
- You may be asked to have your Audio and Video accessed – select yes – this will allow you to see and hear your therapist, and for your therapist to see and hear you.