Positions: Part-time, Full-time, Contract
Location: Belleville, ON
The Relationship Centre is a growing high quality practice that is dedicated to providing mental health services to people struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, relationship difficulties and postpartum mood disorders. Our clients include children, teens and adults and we work with individuals, couples and families. We help our clients to overcome the difficulties they are facing with evidence-based therapies to facilitate their healing and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to do high quality clinical work in a professional and calming environment.
In this position, you will work as an Independent Contractor with The Relationship Centre. This allows you to do the clinical work you love, while the practice manages all of the marketing and administrative tasks. You will also have the opportunity to experience stronger earning potential than what is available in community settings.
Estimated Annual Income – assuming 4 weeks of vacation:
10 – 20 sessions per week = $47,000 – $95,000 per year
20 – 30 sessions per week = $103,000 – $155,000 per year
32 + sessions per week = $171,000 + per year
Part-time Position: 10 – 20 hours per week
Full-time Position: 25 – 35 hours per week
Shifts will be primarily in the day, with the requirement to offer 2 evenings per week, or 1 evening plus Saturday. The ability to work evenings and Saturdays will provide an enhanced opportunity to build and maintain a full case load.
This position requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work. Candidates must be registered with the OCSWSSW and hold Professional Liability Insurance. Criminal record check, including vulnerable persons, is required.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Experience providing (or strong motivation to learn) evidence based therapies, including Emotionally Focused Therapy to individuals, couples and families
- Willingness and motivation to engage in ongoing learning through regular training and consultation
- Desire to develop a career at The Relationship Centre and contribute to our team
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy to high functioning clients in a supportive, kind and focused manner
- Dedicated to maintaining a high standard of practice with required documentation
Benefits of Working with The Relationship Centre:
- Motivated and appreciative clients
- Supportive, professional and high achieving team
- Focus on doing what you love – Providing Therapy
- Flexible schedule and vacation time
- Beautifully furnished office suites that create a calm environment for clients and staff
- Excellent and supportive administrative staff support
- The ability to make positive change with clients